Au Coeur Du Luxe (ACDL) is a leading international consulting group, specialized on improving store performance of luxury brands.
ACLD is seeking on behalf of a client, within the top 5 in liquors & spirits, a full-time
Retail Excellence FieldCoachfor the Travel Retail Division, for a contracted period of 1 year.
This position isbased in Istanbul, covering the Turkish Travel Retail business in Istantul Ataturk airport &Antalya airport with a dual reporting to :
_ Functional : the client’s Global TR Training Manager based in London
_ Organizational : the ACDL’s Project Manager.
RETAIL EXCELLENCE FIELD COACH
The RetailExcellence FieldCoachis responsible for implementing & leading the Retail Excellence global TR approach up to the sales floor in its designated store locations, supporting the business performancelocally.
This position’s ultimate goal is to improve the store performance.
The candidate will work closely with key stakeholders within the client’s business units and its clients, the Travel Retail operators to support the execution of the global & local business plans.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Build collaborative relationship with store staff (whether generic or brand dedicated staff) and business units stakeholders. Engage all stakeholders in the Retail Excellence journey.
– Visit stores, observe shop floor condition &activities as well as interactions so as to propose and lead full year action plan with quarterly steps and achievements.
– Understand Travel Retail constraints, identify training needs and areas for improvement at shop/airport level, so as to perform operational and effective on-site training.
– Develop & follow-up training actions and monitor results in terms of people skills and business results. Provide Training Reports.
– Shadow and coach store staff to reveal their potential.
– Encourage sales staff to develop customer interaction and increase transformation.
– Motivate team members to achieve greater results.
– Provide guidance on visual merchandising.
– Liaise with local sales & marketing teams to align visions and ensure common sharing goals.
– Prepare monthly and quarterly reports. Monitor results & ensure action plan direction is always aligned with ultimate goal.
– Propose new initiatives and implementation measures.
– Monitor Travel and Expenses budget
– 6 to 10years’ experience in a retail management role or brand ambassador role
– Drive, passion and natural energy to convince and engage teams
– Flexible and agile approach to working, autonomous and out-going
– Committed and responsible
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Cheerful andready to embrace company convivial values and spirit
– Fluent in English
– Travel Retail experience would be a plus
Candidate post: firstname.lastname@example.org
LanguagesTurkish and English